The Development Plan for the Position of a Football Coach
A staff training and development plan for the position of a football coach entails the recognition of the specific duties that are meant to be overseen by the subordinates. Once the positions in which the rest of the members are to serve are considered, the particular activities needed would be determined as part of identifying the best-suited approaches to meet the specific goals. A staff training and development plan for the aforementioned position would entail the following:
- Qualifying the staff for the current duties assigned, including direct involvement in working with players in various preparation roles to get them physically and psychologically prepared for every match.
- Improve the performance of employees on the assigned duties through direct engagement with them to establish any challenges that they may be facing and offer necessary support in the interest of establishing solution frameworks for any issues that may undermine progress (Blom et al., 2015).
- Conduct appraisals on the different roles assigned to employees in the quest to establish the active progress that has been made relative to the long term expectations. Any factors determined to bear the potential to impede progress would be addressed, and the employees encouraged to understand how to anticipate problems and develop solution frameworks for them (Anstey & Fletcher & Walker, 2017).
Customer's review on Sitejabber
"Many thanks to this custom writing service for being so passionate and getting in contact with me everytime I needed."
The plan for ongoing professional development position would feature the following set of activities:
- Helping the employees understand the best approaches to be used in objective setting to remain rational and embrace the key aspects of performance in the role (Clutterbuck & Doherty, 2019). This would be vital in preparing them to serve as a coach.
- Inculcating the culture of active creativity and innovation to help the subjects cope with emergent problems in the course of managing the team to handle challenges effectively.
- Imparting knowledge on the merits of duty delegation as part of working in a team to define the collective progress perspectives.
- Effective communication will also be highlighted as the preliminary approach to engage the entire team.