General Terms of Providing Custom Writing Services
EssaysWorld.net provides custom writing services to the clients worldwide, irrespective of order instructions and deadline. Every customer may choose a specific type of product in the “Order Now” form:
- Research papers
- Research proposals
Level of Writing
Every client decides on the level of writing, depending on the institutional affiliation:
- High school
A client may ask to replace the order type on his/her request and our Financial Department will recalculate an order price.
Prior to placing an order, every client may request a price quote from our Customer Support Team. Depending on the customer’s specifications, our agents will identify an order price and will assist in placing an order (if requested).
Importance of Communication
A client is suggested to communicate with members of our team through the following means of communication:
- Live chat option.
- Phone calls.
- Messaging system.
It is highly important to provide all clarifications on time, reply to the Writer’s messages/emails from Support Team to make sure that the final product is up to the required standards and expectations. A client should provide all order materials while placing the order (no later than 10-15% of the deadline passed).
We care for your privacy and never share your personal information with the writers or any third party. All data is kept strictly confidential. Please do not disclose your personal details to the writers directly. All sensitive information is to be provided via Support. You bare full responsibility for the consequences of breaking Terms of our services.
Work Process Overview
By purchasing orders on our website, a client agrees to receive the order within such work process:
- Customer places the order, indicates all instructions and specifications, and pays for it. A client may request a “preferred writer” to complete his/her order.
- Writer starts working on the order.
- Customer may request process updates and communicate with the writer regarding order instructions and possible adjustments. A client may be asked to place an additional order, if our Writing Department identifies a mismatch in the order price (wrong level of order, number of pages, etc.).
- The order is checked for plagiarism, edited, and sent to the customer.
- Customer may request a plagiarism report from our Customer Support Team. We guarantee plagiarism-free papers on any topic.
A client may choose the most appropriate order urgency, starting from 3 hours up to 2 months. For more details, please refer to the “Order now” page. If the client expects early delivery (decides to change order urgency), an order price will be recalculated and compensation order should be placed. EssaysWorld.net delivers all papers on time and within the indicated time frame.
Requesting a Refund
- Clients can ask for a refund during the period of two weeks after the time limit of the order completion ends. In case a client finds plagiarism in a paper, he or she can ask for a refund at any time. In this case, in order to be eligible for a refund, a client must prove that our writer indeed used unoriginal content. The following Internet plagiarism search resources are deemed to be trustworthy: WriteCheck, Turnitin, and iThenticate. However, some elements of writing are usually not counted as plagiarism, such as the information that is taken from different sources and properly cited, or the text of the task itself if it is presented in the paper. For example, SafeAssign.com is not a trustworthy website since it often identifies citations as unoriginal content. We do not accept other proofs besides legitimate plagiarism reports.
- We are not amenable for any unoriginal content found in the materials provided by clients. We arw responsible for the parts of the ext composed by our employees.
- We have a special team that deals with complaints and refund requests. Our staff analyze each situation independently and make decisions based on various factors. In case a client is right and his or her arguments are valid, we return all (or, in certain cases, part of) the money back to a client. We usually inform clients about our decision in three to four working days.
The Rules of Requesting Revisions
- All our clients are eligible to a costless revision for two days after the time limit of the order completion ends. If clients decide to ask for a revision later, they need to place a compensation order. However, a client is not eligible for a refund if our writer already revised a paper free of charge.
- If a client ordered a work that is twenty or more pages, he or she is eligible for a revision for a month after the time limit of the order completion ends.
- In case clients alter some of the initial requirements, they are no longer eligible for a costless revision. Our support staff will inform a client that he/she ought to remunerate our writer in case he/she sends vital requirements only after the writer sends the completed paper or while the writer is still in the process of writing.
- A client must establish a fresh time limit and provide relevant information regarding what should be changed in the paper in case he/she wishes to be eligible for a costless revision again. If an assignment is difficult, it might take our staff one day to provide a quality revision. In any case, we will do our best to revise the paper in a timely manner.
- Any important messages from our support agents or writers will be forwarded to a client’s account. Sometimes, clients just forget to send us the necessary instructions. Thus, they must make sure they enclose all the instructions and relevant information when placing an order.
- Only for thirty percent of the final order cost, customers can sign up for the “Extended Revision” service. This alternative prolongs the time when customers can request a costless revision from the standard two days to fourteen days. Nevertheless, customer may not provide additional or new requirements. Clients do not receive the fee paid for the aforementioned service in case it is not used.
- We return all money in case clients mistakenly ordered the same order twice, or if more money was received due to some reason. If a similar situation happened to you, you need to address our support staff at once in order to abolish an order.
- Besides, we return all money if EssaysWorld.net fails to find a competent writer.
- Clients must not utilize the works our employees wrote for personal gain if our website granted a full refund.
- While our company will make every effort to provide quality custom written paper, we do not guarantee any grades because all professors judge the content of papers differently. However, a customer is recommended to send a professor’s feedback to the Refund Department. If writer failed to meet some customer’s instructions, a partial/full refund will be provided.
- When a refund application is submitted, the order will be analyzed for compliance with the initial instructions. Please note, a customer cannot ask to refund a part of the order and submit a revision request to correct the paper part.
- In case a client mistakenly ordered more pages than needed when making an order, EssaysWorld.net returns the sum of money that is based on the number of pages a client erroneously ordered.
- EssaysWorld.net refund managers may reduce the sum of a refund if clients indicated a wrong writing level (for example, Undergraduate instead of PhD).
- Our refund agents will also determine the degree of a refund in a situation where clients sent our writers confusing requirements.
- Clients are eligible for the following refunds in case they need to abolish an order that is already being written by our staff.
|Refund percentage||Passed deadline|
|50%||60%+ of the deadline|
|60%||50-59% of the deadline|
|70%||40-49% of the deadline|
|80%||30-39% of the deadline|
|90%||20-29% of the deadline|
|100%||10-19% of the deadline|
*According to the policy of EssaysWorld.net, if we already found a writer and thirty percent of the established time limit expired, an order can already not be abolished. Besides, an order cannot be abolished if a writer composed a paper and sent it to a client’s profile.
Delayed Personality Identification
- If our agents are unable to reach clients and, consequently, fail to conduct a timely verification of their personality in an attempt to prevent knavery, the time limit for the accomplishment of the order will start as soon as our staff obtains all necessary details. As a result, a client would have to prolong the time limit. Alternatively, a client could remunerate a writer for undertaking a hot order.
Word Count Rules and Policies
- According to the policy of EssaysWorld.net, 300 words constitute one page. In papers with tables and equations, the aforementioned standard is ignored. Our writing staff will determine the cost of such a paper according to the difficulty of an assignment.
- When ordering a PowerPoint Presentation, speaker notes are regarded as an additional service and must be paid separately. Speaker notes constitute 100 to 150 words per one slide.
- When ordering online tests or “multiple choice” assignments, the cost of five questions is equal to that of one page. For instance, a client must pay for six pages if assignment contains thirty questions.
Rules Regarding Delivery
- Early delivery is an additional service. In case clients need their papers to be sent to them before deadline expiration, they need to place a compensation order to remunerate writers based on urgency. In a situation where a writer does not mind sending a paper before deadline free of charge, a client cannot request a refund later.
- We may return a certain amount of money if our writer sent a paper after deadline expiration. EssaysWorld.net refund manager will determine the amount of money for return.
Kind of Assignment
- Clients need to select the desired kind of assignment, like term paper or research proposal, when placing orders. EssaysWorld.net is not obliged to return any money to clients if we did not get paid for the ordered services.
- A “Rewriting” task presupposes that our writer will paraphrase the text provide by the customer. However, clients must remunerate writers if they want our employees to conduct an extra investigation, refer to certain works, or substantially alter or even add parts of text.
- Our clients should always pay attention to any notifications and read all messages that may come from our writers or agents. We will deliver quality papers on time if we have an opportunity to clarify all order details.
All Tips Are Non-Refundable
The payment for custom writing/editing/proofreading/rewriting/formatting may be refunded only. Tips cannot substitute an additional or compensation order.
How Long will Card Details be Stored?
We never store your credit/debit card information or any other payment-related information on our site. The only personal data stored by our site is your name and surname chosen when making your first order with us.
We work with credit card payment processors who are certified under the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS).
The transactions are processed by the third-party, legally authorized entities such as Avangate/2Checkout, SafeCharge, PayPal, BlueSnap.
How will My Stored Card Details be Used?
Your credit card details are stored securely by the third-party payment processor. When you enter your credit or debit card details on our website,in fact, the information is sent directly to secure databases maintained by the payment processors(Avangate/2Checkout, SafeCharge, PayPal, BlueSnap), who then complete the transaction. Credit card details are never transmitted to, or stored on our servers.
Can these Terms Change?
Changes in the permitted use will require your agreement. Other changes can be applied in accordance with PCI standards. No change can take place without your consent.
A free draft option in a “VIP Account” is not applicable to the following order types: formatting, proofreading, editing, revision, rewriting, online test, multiple choice questions, PDF/PPT poster, PowerPoint Presentation, and excel exercises. In addition, free draft cannot be provided in orders with 3-8 hour urgency due to a limited time frame provided to complete the assignment.